counting sheep

Monday, October 17, 2011

3 More Sewing Machines Listed Tonight




Yep, I am back at work and have listed three more vintage sewing machines on eBay tonight (paulsdomestiques1). A Necchi from the mid 80's, a Singer Fiddle Base (I think its a class 15) and an old electrified New Home treadle. I loved sewing on that New Home this week, I really liked the way the things sounds when its makes its neat little stitiches. The Necchi sews really well and all the functions work on it. I don't think the Necci was used but once or twice. Wish I knew the name of the decals on the old Singer... anybody know?

5 comments:

  1. So interesting to see these machines, I love them.
    I shall look at Ebay.

    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an old Singer machine in a cupboard somewhere - must look it out. Think they look great!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ones like the bottom two machines. Great machines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the decals are GORGEOUS on that fiddlebase. I've never seen that set in the wild. good luck with your auctions!

    ReplyDelete